BRIEF ON THE MINISTRY
The Ministry of Budget and Planning was created from the erstwhile Bureau of Management and Budget in July, 2011 by the present Administration under the leadership of His Excellency Senator Ibikunle AmosunCON, FCA. The vision of the Ministry is to deliver proficient financial management services towards the effective actualization of Government policies and programmes prudently and efficiently without compromising transparency and accountability.
State Secretariat, Oke – Mosan, Abeokuta
P.M.B 2058, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Mr. Hassan Taiwo Adekunle
Mr. Hassan Taiwo Adekunle (08033189778 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Akintomiwa O. Osibodu
- Preparation, Monitoring and Control of the State’s Annual Budget;
- Preparation of Supplementary/Alignment of Estimates;
- Liaison with Ministry of Finance/State Treasury Office/House of Assembly and other relevant stake holders on budgetary and financial matters;
- Processing of monthly staff Salaries/Allowances/Civilian Pensions/Bulk releases/Leave Bonus/Gratuities;
- Processing of Severance Gratuity, Furniture Allowance, and Wardrobe Allowance of Political Officer Holders;
- Monitoring and control of the State Contingency Vote, and
- Secretariat of the Public Financial Management (PFM) Reform Agenda.
Mrs. Yetunde Olatunbosun
- Co-ordination of all Donor Programmes in the State, and
- Preparing the MTSS & MTEF documents for the State and all other planning related matters.
Mr. Oluyinka Ogunjuwon
PHONE: +234 07019103626
1. General Administration
- Ensuring safety of lives and property of the Ministry;
- Maintenance of Ministry’s premises;
- General staff welfare and motivation;
- Matters affecting NYSC, and
- Processing of Car-Refurbishing loan.
2. Personnel and Establishment
- Processing of Staff Promotion;
- Processing of Confirmation of Appointment;
- Processing of Leave Requests;
- Processing of Retirement;
- Processing of Inter-cadre Transfers;
- Preparation of staff Nominal Roll;
- Training programmes for staff;
- Maintenance of Discipline;
- Preparation of Manpower;
- Maintenance of Supplies Database, and
- Supervision of both Open and Confidential Registries
AbdulHakeem A. Ashimi
- Budget Monitoring;
- Due Process, and
- Research/Records/Data Management.
Bashiru Suliamon A.
- Administration of Salaries;
- Preparation and Payment of leave bonus;
- Administration/Receipts of revenue for Government and disbursement of expenditure;
- Preparation of revenue and expenditure returns to the Office of the Accountant-General, Office of the Auditor-General and Department of Budget;
- Collection of Cheques from the Office of the Accountant-General, Payment of such cheques to the Ministry’s Bank Accounts as well as the disbursement of cash to the requesting department of the Ministry;
- Preparation of Ministry Budget;
- Preparation of the Bank Reconciliation Statements;
- Reconciliation of the expenditure and revenue returns with the final account Department of the Office of the Accountant-General;
- Preparation of cash books and other principal books of accounts
- Appropriation Account, and
- Payment Vouchers
- Preparation of Vouchers;
- Preparation of Donor Agencies accounts such as UNICEF. UNFPA and Conditional Grant Scheme (CGS).
- Recording and keeping of individual National Housing Fund (NHF) passbooks.