BRIEF ON THE MINISTRY
Ministry of Regional Integration was established in Oct 2016 following the commitment of the Ogun State government toward her active participation in the developmental agenda of the western Region.
The agency saddle with the responsibility of coordinating the activities of Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (Dawn Commission) in tandem with Ogun State Government activities as it relates to Regional development and socio-economic integration specifically; in the areas of Good Governance and inclusive institution, Economic Competitiveness, Social and Human Capital Development, Infrastructural Development, Homeland Security and Diaspora Matters.
These commitments are important towards a comparative advantage and healthy competition among south-western States which includes infrastructural development, education, Agric-Business, Sports, Security, highway rail, rural integration, ICT and other social benefits.
Beside Governor’s Office, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta.
PMB. 2034, Sapon, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Bashorun Adebola Adeife (08035651214)
Head of Administration
Lucas Omotayo O.
- Serving as Secretariat to senior staff Management Committee
- Junior Staff Recruitment, Promotion, and Disciplinary Committee
- Handling the confirmation of Appointment of Senior/Junior Staff
- Serving as management, Ministerial and departmental tenders board meetings
- Issuance and receiving the office equipment
- Making Local Purchases of approved materials
Head of Finance & Accounts
Mr. Akintayo Olatunde E
- Preparing periodic Financial Reports of the Ministry
- Disbursement of funds to department
- Attending to Audit and Public Accounts Committee queries
- Reconciliation of Revenue and expenditure accounts
- Preparation of Annual budget of the Ministry
- Keeping and updating of National Housing Scheme
- Coordinating the activities of relevant Government agencies
- Liaise with DAWN Commission
- Evaluate the developmental progress of Ogun state Viz-a-viz other South west States.
- Coordinating and initiating the quarterly Donation of the Ogun state government to DAWN Commission