BRIEF ON THE OFFICE
Ogun State Primary Health Care Development Board was founded in 2009 with the major aim to develop a sustainable Primary Health Care system which is equitable, affordable and qualitative through the participation of Gateway State people in partnership with all levels of Government and Non-governmental Organizations.
Block D, Second Floor, Wing A, New Secretariat, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
( Vacant )
Dr. E.A. Ogunsola (08186774155| email@example.com)
Dr. E.A. Ogunsola
- Coordinate the planning, budgetary provision and monitoring of all primary health care services in Ogun State.
- Domesticate and disseminate policies, guidlines and standard operating procedures developed and produced by National Primary Health Care Development Agency and Federal Ministry of Health on Primary Health Care service delivery in Ogun State.
- Hold quarterly meeting to review all Primary Health Care activities in the 20 Local Governments in the State.
- Coordinate all Primary Health Care activities in the State.
- Perform such functions that may be assigned to it by the Commissioner or any other recognized authority.
Kuforiji Iyabo A.
- Coordination of manpower planning recruitment, induction, confirmation, training, assessment and performance appraisal, leave, promotion, discipline (general administration and establishment matters).
- Formulation, execution and review of policies and programmes on administration and human resources management.
- Collect and collate data for the preparation of manpower budget.
- Provision of essential and administrative support services.
- Responsible for administrative developmental planning and posting.
- Develop systems, procurement and structures of internal control relating to human and physical resources.
Mrs. Adetu Olabisi O.
- Ensure compliance with financial instructions and accounting codes by all staff.
- Maintain proper records of account.
- Ensure prompt rendition of all accounting returns.
- Advice on the controls and management of funds.
- Ensure timely preparation of all financial accounts and financial statements.
- Enhance efficient and effective financial management in the agency.
- Polio Eradication.
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- Reproductive Health.
- Health Education