BRIEF ON THE AGENCY
Upon the creation of Ogun State in 1976, a body known and referred to as the Ogun State Local Government Service Board was created via the Ogun State Local Government Edit No. 9 of 1976. The effective date was 1st June 1976. In November 1978, the name was changed to Ogun State Local Government Service Commission due to increased responsibilities and evaluated status. This was contained in the Ogun State of Nigerian Gazette No 46, Vol.3 of November 9, 1978.
BLOCK B Parastatal Building, Oke – Mosan, Abeokuta
P.M.B 2058, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Dr. Kasali Akande Mobolaji Olabimtan
Mr. L. A. Owodeyi (08033445922| firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Olabimtan K.A.M.
- Implementation of the decisions taken at the statutory meetings of the Commission
- Providing secretarial support services at meetings of the Commission
- Taking charge of Labour related matters and Inter-governmental relations between the Commission, other Government agencies and corporate bodies.
- Taking charge of staff matters like annual leave, maternity leave, change of Names, Condolences and general staff welfare.
- Servicing and maintaining the essential office equipment, buildings and vehicles of the Commission, and ensuring that they are at all time functional.
Mr. B. A. Owolabi
- Appointment of officers
- Conversion of Appointment
- Confirmation of Appointment
- Normalization of Appointment
- Discipline of staff
- Pension matters
Mrs. Adeniregun A. O.
- Organizing workshops and Seminars
- In – Service Training
- Part-Time Studies