Vision: To regulate Ogun State Public Procurement to a level that is vividly at par with
international best practices.
Mission: To ensure transparency, competitiveness, fairness, professionalism, and
value-for-money-driven deployment of government funds through Sustainable Public Procurement.
Mandate: Moderation of Public Procurement in Ogun State
- Accountability: We seek to promote the concept of responsibility for every government procurement process.
- Transparency: We aim to achieve a clear and transparent public procurement process.
- Professionalism: We are committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in all that we do.
- Value-For-Money: We are equally committed to getting the highest value possible for every money spent in the procurement process.
- Harmonisation of existing government policies and practises on Public Procurement and ensuring integrity, accountability and transparency in the procurement process.
- The establishment of pricing standards and benchmarks.
- Ensuring the application of fair, competitive, transparent, value-for-money standards and practices for the procurement and disposal of public assets and services, and
- The attainment of transparency, competitiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism in the Public Sector Procurement System